Thursday, March 8, 2007

(Not) Trash Talking


I feel like I have been slacking as Ryan has out-blogged me by about 4 to 1 in recent days. This has come as a surprise since he blogged about once every six months when he had his own blog. I think it's because he wants to show that he is cooler and awesomer than me.

The reality is that I talked him into playing "who can hit the softest" when we were younger and I'll never forget it. I got to hit him and he thought it was bueno because he won by hitting softer. Maybe that's because he's a pacifist. But I'm the one who used a pacifier.

What's the point of this you might ask. It sounds like you're picking on your brother. But that's where you would fall into the old trap of thinking one person is picking on another because they bring up the manipulations of their past. And that, my friend, is the oldest fallacy in the book.

No comments: